Here are the most common questions about adopting Auf geht's! for your
beginning German courses. Please contact Marc Peirou at marc.periou.evialearning.com if you have more questions.
How do I adopt?
It's very simple. Students purchase AG! directly from the distributor's
website (Evia Learning) and will receive their Lernbuch and CD-ROM by
mail. So there is NO NEED to order it from your bookstore and thus no
real deadline. But the sooner you let the AG! team know, the sooner you'll
be in the loop on instructor materials and other support for your courses.
When can I adopt?
Whenever you are ready. The finished materials have been shipping since
September 2005. If you need to get started on your course preps, let
know and he will send you a copy of the Lernbuch.
What do students get?
The student product includes:
- Student interactive - (installation from a DVD-ROM)
- 250 page full color Lernbuch
What instructor support is there?
Additional materials for teachers include a Teacher Handbook with:
- Detailed lesson plans for the first three units
- Unit by unit thumbnail images of key daily computer interactions
- Overview of individual grammar, culture, and vocabulary items
- Index of photographs, with locations and image descriptions
- Testing and assessment items and models
- Additional media for class use