Auf geht’s! 3.5 (Windows) Download
This page has instructions on how to download, install and run your Auf geht’s! software for Windows that accompanies your Auf geht’s! text. The process consists of several steps:
1. Click the Auf geht’s! (Windows) download button below to go to the store. Order a copy of the Auf geht’s! interactive download, and enter your coupon code that you got with your book.
2. Temporarily turn off anti-virus software to allow download of installer.
3. Click on the download link either from the webpage or your confirmation email to download the installer. The link will expire eventually so make sure to do this soon.
4. You will now have a copy of the installer on your computer. Double-click on it to run it. The installer will place a copy of Auf geht’s! in your programs directory.
5. You can run Auf geht’s! from your Start button, from a short-cut placed on your desk-top during installation, or from the programs folder (x86). The first time you run Auf geht’s!, you will need to enter your name which will be printed on all your homework.
For detailed instructions, click here.
IMPORTANT: If you are not accustomed to downloading software, please read the instructions carefully and/or watch the video at the bottom of this page! If you run into any issues either during download, installation or running Auf geht’s!, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Video – download and installing AG
For a complete video walk-through of the process, watch this video below. Note: the video shows the instructions for Ritmos 2015, but Auf geht’s! works exactly the same way.